Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Busy Day

Good thing I haven't been writing down how I feel each day because it would all sound the same (I felt gross today, today was a yucky day, etc.) Today would be much the same. Today I even let out like a moan--like an I-feel-so-yucky moan and Hattie (yes, Hattie) said, "You don't feel good?" I guess I sound like a broken record. I hope it's over soon, so they can have their regular mom back! I think I am getting too old for this. I've heard that pregnancy in your 30s is so different (i.e. harder) than in your 20s. I believe them. The nausea aside, the worst thing this time is getting light headed so much! I have to be careful. It's worse when I am in the kitchen cooking (not making that one up) or just standing in one place for too long. Anyway--I've told Brian several times over the past few weeks that this is the last one! He says to never say never, but right now I am saying never!!!

A couple highlights from today--Libby got to go into Eliza's class for reading. I guess she had a really good time and enjoyed it. I am just glad she actually did it and didn't get too nervous or scared! So she'll start going in there regularly for reading.

Eliza had a little performance at a retirement center today for her singing group. They did such a great job. They look darling in the little vest things that her teacher made. They sang several songs and Eliza did great--remembering all the moves and lyrics. I'll have to add pictures later--my computer isn't letting me get them from the other computer.

Today was busy! We went from there to activity day. We met at Teryle's again (she is so great to work with) and we did a little egg hunt with the girls, then some of the eggs they found had objects in them to represent Easter. So we talked about that and the meaning of Easter. After that we had pizza and root beer floats. It was a fun time!

I was supposed to go play volleyball tonight but I passed since I still wasn't feeling great. Maybe next week! I am off to watch Idol.

No comments: