
Yesterday Kari and I walked, then when we got back I finished getting ready for Rachel's birthday lunch that was at my house. It turned out really fun. There were lot of ladies who came--we enjoyed chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, chicken kabobs, chips, dessert, etc. Everything was so delicious. The kids (lots of them!) had fun eating and playing and the moms had fun eating and visiting. Lots of visiting. It was a great time and we had fun celebrating Rachel.
That night we were out front for a while since the weather was perfect. Then we came in for family home evening and the rest of the night's normal activities.
I thought today would be a little less busy than yesterday, but it didn't turn out that way. It started with me driving to my mom's and we were off to downtown to pick something up. Then we came to my house and I watched my neighbor's boys for a little bit while she had a dr. appt. Then we made bread. While it was cooling, we had to drop a couple of things off at various peoples' houses. Then at three the school called me and said that they had Eliza and Libby in the office and no one was there to pick them up. ...a little mix up with rides. It was okay though. Eliza had a playdate and Lib and Ellie went to Heather's to play. Hattie napped, so I edited pictures and did senior grad announcement for someone. When Brian got home, we had dinner, did a couple of errands and I went to volleyball. We only had three, but we actually did well. It was so fun.
Let's see what tomorrow brings. Actually it'll be full of lots of prayers and thoughts for Makenzie and her family. Praying that all goes well.


No comments:
Post a Comment