Life is made of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. --Anna Quindlen
Totally agree. That is one hot bag. :)
It is hardly fair that *your* generation can have classy diaper bags as well as other classy baby support products -- how can you deal with the fact that there isn't a pastel ducky or teddy bear anywhere in sight?
Sonja, I'm with you on that one. I even remember having a blue and red plaid plastic diaper bag. UGLY!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Totally agree. That is one hot bag. :)
It is hardly fair that *your* generation can have classy diaper bags as well as other classy baby support products -- how can you deal with the fact that there isn't a pastel ducky or teddy bear anywhere in sight?
Sonja, I'm with you on that one. I even remember having a blue and red plaid plastic diaper bag. UGLY!!
Post a Comment