Thursday, April 30, 2009

Waiting and Nesting

So today is the big day we find out what we are having!!! Everyone is so excited, especially Eliza. I have been cleaning all morning trying to pass the day. I got all my floors done--swept, mopped and vacuumed, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, etc. I also watched my friend's little girl for a couple hours and my friend Jenny's husband called and needed me to watch their little boy. Jenny is up at Women's Conference and he had a meeting come up, so he came over, too. It was playtime around here for sure!

I have also been busy thinking about Terri and Makenzie. Makenzie's surgery went well. It was a mean tumor as the doctor called it, but he thinks he was able to get it all. Makenzie was up enough this morning to eat some breakfast, so that is good to hear.

No comments: