Friday, April 10, 2009

Wii What?

Today was a busy but fun day. This morning Brian went biking, so I had to skip hiking. I took the girls to school--that was fun. Usually Brian does, so it was a fun change. Later this morning, we went to Leslie's and I took pictures of Elsie (for 1 year) and Maggie (8 years). Ellie and Hattie had fun playing while I clicked away.

This afternoon, Brian came home early to be with Ellie and Hattie while I picked up Eliza and Libby from school. Then we went to Karolyn's for a little mom/daughter cookie decorating party. Karolyn is always so creative and cute--doing fun things like this. It was a fun time decorating cookies (Libby couldn't get enough decorating and Eliza decorated a while then held Brooke's little baby for a while) and we had fun visiting and snacking. After we got home, Brian and I headed out for our date. We went to dinner at Babbos (wonder who picked that?!) with Alan and Debbie then headed back to their house where we watched a video of the comedian Brian Regan. He is hilarious and totally clean. We were laughing a lot! Then they got out their Wii and we did that for a while. They just got their Wii Fit, so they set that up and Brian and I did the test to find out our Wii Age. Hello--talk about depressing! Mostly it's based on balance and I couldn't master that! Debbie said my center of gravity is off because I'm pregnant (I'm sure that's why!! LOL). But it said I was 44. Nice. But it was fun to play the ski jump game and the 100 pin bowling. It was a fun night.

Tomorrow (if the weather cooperates), Eliza has her soccer game, then we are having an Easter party with my family. I'd better go--44 year olds need their sleep!

2 comments:

Ann said...

And I'm your mom, so I'm probably 96! Where's my cane/wheelchair??

Mo said...

I love our Wii. We've spent probably too many FHE nights playing Wii sports or Mario Party. ;) But, it's the togetherness that counts, right?!