Thursday, September 02, 2010

Libby's Seven!



Libby is another year older! Brian and I got home from our trip on her birthday, so she was excited to see what we had gotten her. After we got home she opened her gifts from us which were two shirts, some "high" shoes/flip flops, and a couple pairs of earrings.




That night she got to pick a "fast food" place for dinner. I guess Paradise Bakery is fast food to her! On Sunday my parents came over for dinner and she got to have her cake--chocolate fudge with chocolate icing. Yum! (my little camera was being very wonky, so we get very ethereal pictures!)



On Monday, I took treats into her classroom--Gogurts and a small Crunch bar. She seemed pleased to pass them out to her classmates. They all sang to her and enjoyed their treat.



Libby is a great girl with a tender heart. She loves Ruby to death and has so much fun with her. Right now some of Libby's favorite things are:
--Paradise Pasta salad
--cookies or brownies (but not too sweet)
--playing games (which works out great because her teacher sends home an educational board game every night for them to play for homework)
--structure and routines. She loves to have lists to check off, etc.
--cleaning--She always does her chores really well even though she does complain about it..I know if I ask her to clean something, it'll be done well.
--books. She enjoys reading.
--coloring. She loves to draw and color.
--sense of humor. She can be quite funny.
--She is very thoughtful in her decisions. When she has to choose something--like what shirt to get or whatnot, she puts a lot of thought into it.


She has weaknesses of course (bedtime and being loud!) but we LOVE having her in our family.

Happy 7th birthday, Libby!

1 comment:

Ironygirl said...

Sounds like a great birthday! I may have to bring Gogurts for Isaac's birthday- what a great idea!