Yesterday was Brian's 28th birthday! It didn't start out so great as he got news that his grandpa Trimble up in Utah passed away. I guess he didn't ever want Brian to forget the date! So that was sad, but he is definitely happier and having more fun there since now he can run around and see much better. Several years ago his grandpa was hit by an out of control truck and it resulted in having one of his legs amputated at about the knee. He wasn't expected to make it then, but he did and has enjoyed many years of farming with one leg! His eyesight was also failing, so now he can see and run and walk. He also had a couple of brothers who passed away as babies, so I am sure that was a happy reunion to meet them.
The rest of the day was pretty normal. For his gift, he got tickets to the Rush concert in July. The tickets went on sale at 10, but there were some special presales over the weekend. By the time he could buy tickets yesterday morning all the 100 level seats were taken!! He was bummed but is excited to go anyway. I also got him an i-Tunes gift card. My parents got him this book that should be here any day and a gift card to Albertsons. Sounds funny, but it's right by his office and he likes to go there and get lunch sometimes, so it will be perfect!
Last night we enjoyed cake and ice cream to celebrate!
Yesterday I also bought tickets to this. Brian, Eliza and I will go. I am excited and excited to take Eliza to a little cultural/fine arts event.
Today was Hattie's one-month well check. She is 9 lbs. 9 oz and 22" long. She sure is growing!! But the doctor says she looks great! She also had one shot and didn't like it at all. Poor girl.
I'd better go...I have tons to do this week.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lucky---you get to see High School Musical!! Eliza will LOVE it!
Post a Comment