Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pictures

It's been a long process and it still isn't fixed, but here are a few pictures from Hattie's blessing.







Here is what else has been going on:
Tuesday: I'm getting old...I can't remember. Oh yeah..Brian's mom watched the girls in the afternoon so I could rest and try to shake this sinus thing that keeps dragging on. That day it felt like my head was in a vice. That is not so bad anymore, but I still don't feel 100%.

Wednesday: Preschool. Mutual.

Thursday: Trying to get my girls to get along. Ugh. Libby was on one today. We made a trip to Costco and 31 flavors where I bought my friend Rachel an ice cream cake for her birthday. Tonight I went to a Cookie Lee party for one of my young women and her mom. I bought a little necklace for the girls and I bought a necklace with a crystal-lined circle. I don't think that was a very good description, but it's pretty.

Tomorrow: It's Father's and Sons. Most moms love this campout. Ugh! Not me--not when you have FOUR daughters. So that means Dad leaves and I'm here with all the girls. Wish it were a daddy/daughter campout. :)

No comments: