Happy Tuesday. How is everyone's week so far? Let's see...yesterday was a bit of a busy day. While Eliza was at preschool, I took Ellie to the doctor. She has had a runny nose for quite a while. I felt it was allergies since none of us got sick during that time, but I wanted to get it checked out. Mothers know best: Allergies. The doctor prescribed Zyrtec and we started that this morning with her. I hope it helps! We saw another doctor at Pediatrix and I really liked him, too. I am very happy having switched over to this practice. After Brian got home, we ate dinner and had home evening taught by Eliza. She had made a little booklet of pictures she had drawn (Jesus' birth, Him teaching people, the Crucifixion and the Resurrection.) It was very cute and a cute lesson. Speaking of cute and Eliza...we were driving yesterday and she said, "Mom--you know that scrapbooking song?" I was trying to think what that was, then realized it was "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. (It talks about writing your own story, etc). She was complaining we hadn't heard that song in a while. But it was cute that she called it a scrapbooking song. Later last night, Eliza and I went to visit my friend Rachel who just had a baby. She was so darling!
Today is a pretty laid-back day...no preschool and no where to be at a certain time. Now it's time to get ready! Sorry about not having any photos to post. We haven't had a chance to fix the network issues.
e
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment