Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's Midnight...

and I don't even have my PJs on yet! I've been going non-stop since we got our girls to bed.

Girls camp is next week, so I've been busy trying to get everything ready. Today my mom came over to help me make headbands for the girls in my cabin. Hattie was our model for the picture! I think they turned out so cute.



I think I need to make some and sell on e-bay...along with my burp cloths. Think there'd be a market for that? I've also made a couple of other things to give the girls...I'll have to take a picture tomorrow. I am nearly done getting everything ready.

Other than getting camp stuff done, I am pretty well done with the next Autumn Leaves book that I've been working on. It's called Enjoy the Process--a book being led by Rhonna Farrer. I am also caught up on Heidi's class I am editing. It feels good to be caught up. I know as soon as I say it, things will get busy, but it feels good right now!

Saturday was our 7th anniversary! We enjoyed the day watching the dry wall guys texture our walls. We also got to go out. We got some dinner at Chevy's (we love their salsa), then we tried to see Harry Potter, but it wasn't playing at the AMC we went to. Weird. So we looked at some books about Scotland at Barnes and Noble. Then we got some ice cream at 31 flavors.

The home remodel is coming along. Today he painted the floor boards and primed the walls. Tomorrow is paint and tile.


Eliza went with Brian to work today. He said they didn't get much done but they had a fun time. She helped Aleeda do some things, but mostly they played, went to lunch, etc. Eliza really enjoyed herself though!

I'd better go get my PJs on and go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Eliza like her headband?