


Today I picked up Eliza a little early from early release so we could go to the dentist. It's kind of a tradition that Eliza and my mom get their teeth cleaned together, so Libby and I tagged along since we needed it done, too. I dropped E & H at my parents and my dad watched them, then we headed over to Grandpa Trimble's office. Eliza went first and got cleaned--no cavities and he did a few sealants since she has seemed to inherit Brian's teeth. My mom got hers done at the same time by the hygienist and no cavities either. Libby loved watching her get them cleaned and the hygienist showed her every little tool and how it worked, and she liked pushing the button to raise the chair up. Libby only allowed him to "count" her teeth, look at them and brush. She didn't have x-rays, but he said they look good. I was last and I made sure he put on the topical numbing stuff before he did that awful water pick thing. I endure that so I can have the polish done, which I do enjoy! And no cavities for me either!
After that we grabbed lunch for the girls and came home. Ellie hasn't felt well today--a fever and just not herself. I hope she kicks it soon!
Let's see...what else...Libby and Ellie created quite the play area this morning...they were pretending to be on a boat.

Tonight for dinner I made German pancakes. I get a kick out of how it cooks and the funky shape! I love it with syrup, strawberries and powdered sugar.

Tonight Eliza and I went to see a dance recital at the high school. Kayleen--one of my young women was in it, so we wanted to see her. We met Rachel and her daughter Aubrie there. Kayleen did a great job. They warned us before, but three of the numbers used "strobe effect" so Rachel and I closed our eyes during that part--me because I didn't want to get a headache and she because she already had one and didn't want it to get worse!


1 comment:
Your pancakes look yummy. You'll have to make them for Sunday dinner sometime.
Post a Comment