Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where's Waldo?

Last night was a better night. Hattie woke up at about 7, but she did have a fever again and was just generally fussy, which is how she has been nearly all day except when she is in the bathtub. I decided to fill her prescription and start that so hopefully she'll be better soon. So my day consisted of holding Hattie a lot. After picking up Libby and coming home and eating lunch, we did some errands. My parents picked Eliza up from school, so they came over and my mom and I went to Bath and Body Works. They have some fun, new products!

After piano, dinner, baths, etc. I went to mutual. We did Where's Waldo again. There were 7 people from our ward all throughout the mall. It is always so fun to try to find them and see how they have "disguised" themselves.

Tonight I did a 12 minute ab workout. Ouch! Then Brian and I did a 25 minute video...my legs are officially jell-o.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He just came home from his mission....!