Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Baby Blessing

Yesterday we did the usual Monday stuff. Hattie took a long nap in the morning, so after lunch we drove around and I delivered the quote blocks that I made for the laurels whom I no longer have in our ward and to the leaders I worked with, too.

Naps in the afternoon didn't go as planned unfortunately, but at least they both had a little quiet time in their beds. After Brian got home, Eliza and I hurried and left to go to my cousin Emali's baby's blessing. Kamryn...she is a doll!

Eliza couldn't get enough of holding her. After that we stopped at Deb's for my mom to pick up some supplies to make another project for the 7gypsies booth at CHA. On the way home, Brian said Libby was really sad taht she didn't choose to come with us. She was crying and went to bed holding Kamryn's baby announcement. Cute.

Randomness...I love these chocolates. Kari turned me on to them when she gave me a bag as part of my birthday gift. I recently tried the dark chocolate variety and yum!! A delicious treat during the day.

No comments: