This morning, Susan and I were up and running fairly early--6:40. After I got home, I got ready and helped everyone else get ready. I took my girls to Terri's and she watched them while I went to one last VT appointment. I went back and picked up Eliza, Ellie and Hattie, but Libby stayed for a play date with Carson. We came home, had lunch and played outside for a bit before putting E & H down for a nap. The rest of the afternoon was hodge podge. We spent some time outside. Brian took Eliza and Ellie on a hike. Libby didn't want to go and I didn't want to have to get re-showered, so we stayed home, made pizza and had dinner. We hung out at home and played a couple of her new games until about 8 PM. I picked up the babysitter, but the catch was--(well, I think all the young women were doing something tonight) we had to be home by 11 so our sitter could go do her New Year's Eve festivities. LOL. I guess that is what happens when you get old! But the Davises had invited us over, so we went over there and had some munchies and played some games. It was a great time visiting and catching up. We left around 11, then came home and hung out till the "ball dropped." Funny how it's not as thrilling as when you are young. We almost missed it. Brian was watching that dare devil do the jump on his motocross bike and I looked at the clock and it was 11:59. So we hurried and turned the channel! Just in time to see it drop! Happy New Year. I am looking forward to what's in store for this year. Overall we had a good 2008...we had lots of highs:
--vacations, family time, starting a hiking/running routine, bike riding, house projects, potty training, bread making, family and friends.
and a few lows--
--being released as YW president, the economy, a miscarriage, potty training,...
So here's to 2009. Make it great. 2009--that is crazy to say!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment