
What I don't look forward to the most is have to pass down, yet again, the clothes. I just want to be able to box up what Hattie has grown out of and be done! But here we go again! I am trying to be really excited for our girls' sake and tell them all the pros of having another sister. Tonight while Brian was getting Libby and Eliza to bed, I went to Target for a little retail and food therapy. The retail therapy was a bust, but not the food. LOL. I looked at the baby girl clothes and I wasn't impressed; I looked at the maternity clothes and I wasn't impressed either. Guess I'll have to go somewhere else. I did get some jelly bellys, ice cream, magic shell and a Chipotle burrito for dinner. Yes, I know emotional eating, but one night is okay, right?


7 comments:
Totally okay! We'll have to take a day real soon and go shopping....Domestic Bliss, etc. It will be fun!
okay for real. a bit disappointing for you, i know. how cool is that though? really? 5 girls! you guys have the CUTEST girls ever. I guess you will have to go one more. :)
I am so excited for you. Congrats!!
Awesome! I'm so excited for you guys! I know you are a little disappointed, but you have such beautiful girls! Good luck with your pregnancy. I hope you are feeling better! Love, Cam
Ah, man! I was really hoping for a boy for you this time. Well, now you have enough for a killer basketball team. I'm excited to see what this one looks like; each of your girls is so beautiful in her own way.
Wow another girl!! We seem to have the boys thing down and you guys have the girls down. That was part of the reason I didn't find out this last time. I figured by the time I was having the baby I would just love it so much once I saw it I wouldn't be disappointed if it was another boy. Of course you love them no matter what (but you know what I mean) I can't imagine Trenton being a girl - I'm so glad I have all boys. You are just so good at being a girl mom. :) Congratulations!!! We are very excited for you guys :)
HUGS!
I think I laughed at girl #5, too. This one deserves a redecorated nursery and new onesies; after 4, new ones are in order! Good luck with choosing a name, I hope you haven't run out yet!
I am really excited for you guys!! That will be so fun. Seriously, I will take 10 girls over one boy! I know it sounds crazy but I don't mind dealing with the drama and the maitenence of girls..I take that over the boys being so busy and distuctive!! Also, shopping just lets say girls shopping is lots more fun than boy shopping. You only have shirts and shorts but with girls, well..you know :) Good luck!
Post a Comment