The days seem to cruise by.
Tuesday--
Had a YW presidency meeting. It was long. We hadn't met but once before, so we had a lot to discuss. I think it was about 3 hours! Then that evening Brian had his meeting, so we had a sitter come over during the overlap as I had another meeting at the stake center. My whole presidency decided we have a lot of meetings with our callings!
Wednesday--
Ellie, Hattie and I got going pretty early and did a bunch of errands. Had to go to Deseret Book to grab something for Brian. Then we went to the mall. Brian needed another suit and Penny's was having a sale, so I got two for him to try and pick the best one. Luckily one worked out great. Then we walked around the mall for a little bit, the girls played in the play center and we split a thing of pretzel bites. They loved those. Ellie kept calling them cookies. Funny. From there we made our last stop at Costco. I texted Brian after and said that five kids is going to be expensive! I had to buy diapers for Hattie, formula, wipes, etc. etc. We also got a couple other necessities, but sheesh!
We took it easy the rest of the day until time to pick up Eliza and Libby. Eliza had a friend come over after school. I've decided play dates are hard! Libby and Ellie wanted to be part of their playing, but Eliza just wanted it to be her and her friend. Ack! It caused problems the whole time. I understood Eliza's point, but it's nearly impossible to keep everyone else away. I think they'll have to realize that if they are going to have play dates, that it will somewhat involve their sisters. Brian had mutual that night and we went to Home Depot to look at paint colors. I decided I would like to paint the nursery. Last minute Lou I know, but I think a fresh coat of paint would be nice in there and freshen things up.
Thursday--
Got up and the girls off to school. I realized after Brian left that Hattie's diapers were in the back of his car still and I was totally out. So we had to make a quick run to Target for some. While I was there I scored on two boxes of Newborn and size 1 diapers. The whole box was $5.75. Usually $23.99. I guess it was meant to be that I had to buy diapers again even after getting them at Costco on Wednesday. My mom came over and we made bread. We were both just about out. While it was cooling we made our pilgrimage to Target for Icees for the girls and a walk around the store.
Tonight I had Enrichment. It was so small! We had about 25 or so ladies there, but it looked tiny! We had dinner and then cut some little isolette blankets out of fleece and colored some pictures for humanitarian kits. It was fun and nice to meet some of the new people in the ward.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment