




On Wednesday a few good friends threw a little "sprinkle" for Kari and me. It was in the morning, so we had brunch and had lots of yummy food. After eating, Kari and I opened gifts. I felt so embarrassed for even getting a shower with this being number 5 and even more so with them being ALL girls. But I have some great friends who did it anyway. I got a lot of really cute things that will be helpful for this little one.


2 comments:
I can't believe you are going to have a baby at the end of this month you look SO GREAT! You do not look 8 months pregnant, I am excited to see what cute girl name you come up with (since I haven't ever named a girl) because your other ones are so cute.
I really dislike the camera. Just when I think I start looking thinner... I see a picture of myself...Yikes! :) Terri :)
Post a Comment