Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Survivor

I think I survived my first night with Brian having a meeting. After everyone was just about asleep--and I was worn out--I thought, "I get to do this all over again tomorrow night!" and "What happens when I have a newborn in the mix." Yikes!!! I guess I'll figure it out as I go. ...or just have to have a helper come take care of the baby while I do the rest! LOL. NO--I'd rather hold the baby and let someone else do bedtime.

Anyway--yesterday we hung out at home. Ellie and Hattie got to play with Kari's girls while she had a doctor's appointment. We got the girls from school and had Carson come over for a while. Brian BBQ'd some burgers for dinner, so that was yummy and fun. We had family home evening and ice cream for treats.

Today we cleaned up the house from the daily morning tornado, then we went to Hobby Lobby with my mom to get some knobs for the dresser that is going in the baby's room. I can't wait to get it in there! I turned out so beautiful!

We hurried home, got some rolls out to rise for dinner, then picked up the girls. We had a good afternoon (meaning no major bickering of the girls) and made dinner--chicken pasta salad, rolls and a yummy raspberry salad.

After a quick dinner, Brian went off to his meeting and I did baths and started with bed at 7. I need to get faster at it. Libby didn't do great so that is a reason, but I was putting kids to bed till like 9:15. I am beat! Time for bed.

No comments: