I can't believe it is Christmas Eve tomorrow! It is exciting. Tonight will be spent wrapping and wrapping until it is done. Yesterday was my "3-hour" glucose test--I went into the doctor's office at 7:30 where they immediately drew blood. Then I had to drink an extra-concentrated drink. I hung out in one of the rooms until 8:30, then they drew blood again. That continued at 9:30 and 10:30. Then I was done. Now it's just a waiting game to get the results sometime next week.
The afternoon was better than the morning as my friend and I got pedicures and relax a little bit. And when Brian came home, he brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and we went on our date night. We ate dinner at Babbos (again). I did get something different though--surprise, surprise. I tried the Chicken Chipotle Pasta and it was delicious. Great flavor. Then we went to Brian's sister's house for game night. We played Hear Me Out, Spoons and Scum.
Today it was nice not to have much that we HAD to do. We cleaned up a bit this morning and went to the grocery store this afternoon.
Here's to a great Holiday weekend!
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment