I don't know how much updating I'll be doing this week--it's going to be crazy busy. Tomorrow I have a couple of errands to do along with try to get into the chiropractor to see if he'll walk on my back. Not really, but something for a little relief. Tuesday I will be shopping for a bridal shower gift for my friend Amber and the night is packed, too. Wednesday is mutual, Thursday is Enrichment night, Friday is Brian's party at work he hosts for all his clients and Eliza and Libby have a sleepover at my parents, and Saturday is the bridal shower I am giving for my friend and a Christmas party to go to at night. Whoosh!!! But I can make it through!
This weekend went well. Brian did his "bell ringing" service on Saturday morning and he said it went well although he said he about froze to death in the shade. Brian and I went out that night and did some Christmas shopping, but I am a terrible Christmas shopper. Every place we went I thought, "Oh, let's wait; it might go on sale, etc." So we didn't get a whole lot bought and I'm sure I drove Brian crazy with my tactics. We did get to eat at Babbo's, so that was tasty.
And church went well today. Libby was so cute this morning before church. Eliza had gotten her scriptures in a little purse to take and so Libby wanted to do the same. A few minutes later she came in with some in a little purse and said, "Now I can do 'Scripture Power'!" She was so excited, but they didn't end up singing that song today in Sharing Time. After church we had dinner at my parents' house and it was delicious. We also watched the Christmas Devotional. I always love the music, although I'll have to go back and read the talks since watching it with kids around makes it hard to concentrate. I did like President Hinckley's outfit though--he looked like a preppy college student--so cute!
OK--gotta go. Here's to a full week!
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment