Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve




Today was a nice Christmas Eve. I didn't have any meetings before church, so that was nice. I got to sleep in a little bit later than normal. This morning was spent getting things and us ready for church. The girls all wore some sort of red plaid--they looked darling. And I got to curl Eliza and Libby's hair which turned out so cute. I love it when they let me do that. Church was nice. In Sacrament meeting the choir sang, there were some narrations and the congregation sang, too. Sunday school was normal and I taught in young women's. I think everyone enjoyed it. I had each leader read a part, then we sang a song. Each person read a little blurb about each person/thing in the nativity and what his or her thoughts might have been during that miraculous event. It was neat.

After church we went to Brian's parents' house where we ate dinner, then the kids put on the nativity scene, we sang some songs, watched a video of the nativity and had ice cream sundaes. Yum. In the nativity scene, Eliza was a shepherd and Libby was an angel. After we got home, the girls wanted to go right to bed (wow!) so Santa will come. They are excited. Now we are ready to set out presents and get to bed ourselves.

No comments: