Thursday, December 28, 2006

Normal

The doctor's office called this morning and my test results came back normal. What a relief that is!

This week after Christmas has gone pretty well. The girls have really enjoyed all their gifts. Eliza has taken such great care of her new doll--dressing her everyday, taking her everywhere, etc. It is so cute. But they love everything and it all keeps them busy. Now I just need to undecorate the house. Maybe tomorrow night while Brian is camping.

This morning I got my hair done and it is soooooo dark and sooooooooo sooooooo short. It is shorter than I expected. I wasn't even sure what I wanted to do--keep it long or go shorter. It is always fun to do something different, so that is why I agreed to go a bit shorter. But this is going to take some getting used to. I went to Wal-Mart tonight hoping not to see anyone I know, but as I was getting my cart, I saw someone from church and he said, "You got your hair cut?" Hmmm...how do I take that. Yes, I did, but is that a good thing or bad thing? Oh well. It'll grow or I'll find a way to make it cute.

No comments: