Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Moving Along


Not a picture of our tree but rather of boxes that I have to write up before tomorrow night!

Boxes waiting for me when I got home from our trip


Brian has Eliza and Libby at his parents to watch the Suns' game so I can get some writing done. So I've been busy, but I need a break so I decided to journal.

I got in to see Dr. McWhorter and he said the way the baby is sitting is causing a pelvic tilt (is that like what Elvis does?!!), making my right leg a hair shorter than the left. So after some popping, painful massage with his "massager" and some great massage and pressure, he said he got a "release" and it should be better. It has been better today so I hope I'm healed! :)

Today we headed to the mall to get my friend's bridal shower gift for Saturday, so I am glad that is done. I think I am mostly ready for that on Saturday, too. If I can just finish my writing deadline by tomorrow night so I can ship off the projects on Thursday, I'll be good!

All right--I'd better get back to work as I enjoy the tree lights, sugar cookie candle and Christmas music.

No comments: