

Today started my string of photos shoots. I had one today, have one Friday, one Saturday and one for family on Sunday. Woosh. Today was Trina and family. I've included a few favorites. Such a cute family.
Last night was our big hayride/caroling mutual activity. Everyone seemed to have a good time, although the boys didn't seem to add much to our singing. And lots of straw was thrown (by the boys), etc--get my drift?!!? And I thought for sure someone would get hurt on one of the two trailers that was hooked together. But no one did. It was a good time and luckily wasn't too cold at all.

This weekend has some busyness in store. Tomorrow night is our ward party, Saturday mroning and evening I have wedding stuff for my friend Amber, then we have a family dinner on Sunday. This is a busy time of year!


1 comment:
Darned boys!! You'll have to take that up with their leader! :)
Post a Comment