It's been a while that is for sure. So it's time for a quick run down of what's been going on.
Thursday--had a camp leader meeting. Felt sick...sore throat, congestion.
Friday--still stick...body ached, too; girls had runny noses. Eliza didn't go to preschool. No date night either--I didn't feel up to it. Brian took Eliza, Libby and Ellie up to his parents' cabin up near Mund's Park. They were so excited and had a really good time. I was able to get a lot of work done, so that was nice.
Saturday--Hattie didn't sleep that great and decided she needed to be held at 4 AM. So that is when I got up. I got ready and by 7:20 I dropped her off at my sister-in-law's house. She watched her while I went out to the temple with the young women. After getting back home at about 1:30 and getting Hattie, I came home, made dinner for a friend who just had a baby, fed Hattie and held her all afternoon...she was soooooo fussy....more than she has ever been. It was weird. Brian and the girls got home around 4, then Brian got the babysitter and we were off to deliver dinner, then I took pictures at a family party of one of my parents' friends. ...feeling a little better at this point
Sunday--Ward Council meeting at 7 AM, church at 9. Brian brought all the girls to meet me there. He did pretty well. We'll have to get Eliza not wanting to do her own hair. It was a bit interesting. I convinced her to let me help her with it before she went to primary. I started feeling worse during church--more stuffy, coughing attacks, etc. I ended up leaving before Young Women's started. Unfortunately, I was supposed to teach, so I was bummed about not doing that. But luckily another leader let my class come in and join them. She saved me! I even got a nap that afternoon which was heavenly. That night we went to Brian's parents' house for dinner. It was a fun time. Brian had to leave early to go to a meeting, but Eliza and Libby were well behaved so that made it easier. It was a little busy with Hattie and Ellie, but I survived with a little help from others.
Today--Eliza and Libby were a little rambunctious this morning. Eliza had preschool. Stopped at Target for a couple of birthday gifts. Family Home Evening. Still feeling crummy. It's like I get teased...feel better, then bam...feel yucky again. Oh well. I'll keep plugging along! Now I have quite a bit of work to get done. Unfortunately Hattie will need to eat soon and she doesn't think she can sleep unless she is being held. Today I let her "cry it out" for over an hour. I did go in once, but she NEVER gave up. Ugh. Anyone have any suggestions!?!!?!
OK--I'll try to be better. I still can't access the pictures from the other computer so I wonder if anyone is still reading this if there aren't pictures! ha ha! Happy Week.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm still reading. But I miss the pics. My suggestion--one word---Grandma!!
Post a Comment