Friday, August 24, 2007

I Finally Got My Wish...

of having a cleaning lady. In fact, two came today and cleaned. They were really good. They probably took longer than it would take me, but I welcomed the help. They even fought over who was going to clean the mirrors. I am glad I found someone so ambitious as they were. They were a little shy, but they agreed to having their picture taken while they were working.











OK--so my wish didn't come totally true, but I am lucky that they love to help. Libby would seriously help with cleaning all day. Today is clean the house day. They helped cleaning the mirrors and I showed Libby how to clean the toilets for the first time. She really enjoyed it. Go figure! She cleaned all three and was excited about it. Even after that, she was still excited to go find her chore chart and do those, too!

Here are some pictures of Hattie eating her first bits of cereal. Libby and Eliza were so excited to watch her try it. They couldn't stop giggling. Hattie is growing up sooooo fast. I was going through her clothes and getting some things out to fit her now. It seems like I JUST put them away from being too small for Ellie. Must be time for another one. Ha! Just kidding. I just wanted to give my mom a heart attack. ;)





Tonight is Libby's sleepover for her birthday with my parents. She is so very excited and keeps asking when it's going to be 5 o'clock. This morning she packed all by herself and put it all by the door--all by 10. She said, "I'll just wait by the door until they get here." I think she is just a little excited.




Libby said a funny today. As were folding laundry together, I was telling her that the boy (guy) who sprays for bugs was coming over today to spray. She said, "I don't know why we have bugs anyway." Followed immediately by, "I don't know why we have kids either." Is there a pest company for kids, too? She must think so!

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cleaning ladies can come to my house anytime to help me! Grandpa said he had some dishes she could help him with at the sleepover tonight! Poor girl. We'll leave in the next ten minutes to pick her up for the sleepover. We're excited, too.

Jenn said...

That is soo cute about the pest control!