Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Second Week

We are having a little bit better week. Not totally perfect but much better. Eliza has done okay both mornings up until about 5 minutes before she leaves. Brian has been taking her on his way to work this week and he is good about diverting her attention and taking her. Today her teacher said she did so much better and so great! Eliza even told her she wasn't going to cry anymore. Eliza got a nice note from her teacher because of her day. Yay Eliza!

This morning we did a couple errands. One was to Costco, but when I got there (and everyone unloaded and in the cart) I realized I didn't have my card. Ugh. So we turned around and got back in the car. We went to Wal-Mart to get a few things there, then came home.

Eliza started piano today. I overheard her talking to the girl we carpool with yesterday. She told her she had piano and Eliza said, "Yea, I'm taking piano so I can play High School Musical." She has high aspirations! She enjoyed it. I think as long as she can get through the initial basic part, she'll keep loving it!

Well, I'd better get going... This week started out pretty open, but things keep popping up! There is always so much to do. Libby turns four next week, so I've got to get her invitations done for a little party.

Here is a picture of my latest decorating. This is on a wall by our kitchen table.



And here is Libby and Ellie coloring. I wish they got along like this all the time. I am trying to work with Libby on being more patient and nicer to Ellie. She is difficult a lot of the time.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Where to start?

1. You are an AMAZING mom. Do you realize that?? That is so cool about Eliza and the piano lessons!

2. SUUUUPER cute saying on the wall.

3. That is my FAVE picture of the Mesa Temple! Nice choice!

4. I MISSSSSSSSSSSS you! Although, I have ran into you more out shopping than I did when we were in the same ward! ;)

The girls are soo cute. I can't believe they all look so different!