

This morning I took Eliza again to school. This time, she played a little on the playground before they blew the whistle. So I showed her where to put her backpack down before she played. I waited until they blew the whistle and showed her how she would then line up. It's all so new to her--I am glad I could be there to help show her learn the ropes. Really--it seems so easy, but to a kindergartner, it's all so new and I am sure can be scary.
After we dropped her off, we went to Target for some milk and a few other items. Then it was back home to play and to keep busy. After lunch I put Hattie and Ellie down for naps, and Libby had a friend come over for a play date. They had such a great time together. They played Polly Pockets, Barbies, dolls, house, etc. We also painted nails and had a snack. So cute! I think Libby enjoyed having her over and it made her feel special. We took her home, then picked up Eliza. It was another good day. After that we went swimming at Becky's house. It was a bit crazy and I didn't get to chat as much with others as I was trying to take care of Hattie and Ellie. But I think Eliza and Libby had a fun time.
Tonight was mutual and boy was it a mess!!!! We had to label the metal chairs at the new ward building with the stake name and building name. We had way too much "help". Some of the girls weren't as concerned as making it look as nice as I was hoping. And some of the less mature ones (beehives) were being silly with the paint...getting their hands ALL dirty. So needless to say, one of the leaders had to clean up a big mess in the bathroom. Nice. We had to touch up a lot of the chairs with alcohol and paint thinner. So annoying! When we finish the job I think just one class will do it and I have an idea to make the stencil better.
Picture info:
Picture info:
1. Eliza giving the a-okay about her first day of school.
2. Hattie posing
3. I had a piece of cardboard--from the inside of Eliza's backpack--Eliza took it, grabbed some scissors and created that girl in no time! Seriously. She has some talent!
4. Eliza LOVES helping my mom make the little hats on the loom. Eliza calls her and asks if she can knit. She wants her to come over and bring her looms.
5. Ellie's new favorite place to play...in the little niches in the family room. Brian moved the speakers into the new room.
6. My big helper!! If you need anything cleaned or organized, she is the one to call!
Have a good day.






No comments:
Post a Comment