by Kristi.
Jobs I've had:
1. Cold Stone Creamery (yum)
2. receptionist at Barrett/Eastman Property Management
3. high school English teacher
4. English professor at GCC
Movies I could watch over and over again:
1. High School Musical
2. Princess and the Pauper (yes, a Barbie movie, but it's cute)
3. I don't really do movies
Places I've lived:
1. Glendale, AZ
2. Surprise, AZ
3. Peoria, AZ
4.
Favorite TV Shows:
1. American Idol
2. The Apprentice
3. Man vs. Wild
4. Dirty Jobs
Favorite Dishes:
1. Pizza
2. Chicken stuffed tortillas from Cheesecake Factory
3. anything Mexican
4. Steak and Bleu from Babbos
Websites I visit:
1. My friends' blogs
2. Sally Jean
3. photography sites
4. azcentral.com
Places I'd like to be:
1. Disneyland
2. Disneyworld
3. Disney cruise (do you see a trend here?!)
4. shopping or somewhere inside in Park City in the winter sipping hot chocolate
Tagging
1. Kari
2. Terri
3. Emali
4.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Dirty Jobs is one of our favorites!!
Ooops, I meant to say Man vs. Wild.
Do you mean Terri Moore is tagged?
Post a Comment