Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthday Sleepover






On Friday night Eliza had her birthday sleepover with Grandpa and Grandma. Friday night she chose dinner at Elephant Bar and her gift of Build-a-Bear. She made a hippo she named Poki.


Saturday she wanted to go bowling. So she and Libby and cousin Abby went bowling. They loved it and wanted to keep the bowling shoes. They do look pretty cute in such small sizes! (Sorry, Dad!).


Friday night Brian and I went out. We exchanged the Karaoke machine, grabbed dinner at Cheesecake Factory and relaxed at Barnes & Noble.
On Saturday Brian went on a drive to Apache Lake with my brother. Ellie, Hattie and I stayed home and cleaned the house. Fun! The rest of the day was a pretty lazy day and I did some grocery shopping.
Today I had a meeting before church, but I was able to get all the girls' hair done before I left. Sacrament meeting went well--we didn't have to take anyone out today! That is always a good day! I taught in our laurel class. It was about drawing closer to Christ. I thought it went pretty well. I had picked out a picture of Christ that remdined me of each girl and I handed those out at the end of the lesson with a little note telling them why.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

maccam said...

I love Build a Bear! Email me your address so I can add you to my list.
curlyq86rdh@gmail.com
love, Cam