Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday

I've been slacking in the photo department lately and haven't posted anything. So here we go...

From Eliza's birthday:


I've added a couple chores to their chore charts...set the table for dinner and clean up the table. Eliza's favorite one out of those two is setting the table. She goes all out and makes it special every time. A couple nights ago, on her own, she got some ribbon and tied the napkins. So thoughtful.


Today was early release and we visited the model homes at Vistancia to look for ideas for our office remodel. Eliza and Libby loved it! They also found a little hill and decided to "roll down the sand dunes!"



Let's see...what else has kept us busy??

Last night was mutual and we watched one of our other laurels play in her soccer game. Of course it was a frigid and windy night! We grabbed some hot chocolate on the way home and we warmed right up.

On Tuesday night I went to an Enrichment activity dedicated to organizing your home. If nothing else, it motivated me to get a label maker and some containers for the pantry. I wish we had a Container Store here!! Ha! I just looked online and there is one coming to Scottsdale this summer! Is there another store that has similar items and dedicated to organization? I did find some websites and a magazine I want to find.

On a weird note--I went to the doctor last week because I had been just feeling weird! Like my heart would feel like it would beat really hard. And I had felt tired and just felt yuck every so often. Everything checked out okay there, but he sent me for blood work. I had that done Friday and just got the results back today. MONO!!!!! And a "reactivated case" at that. Whatever that really means but the nurse said I had had it before and this is just a reactivated case. First of all--I never knew I had it a first time. So weird! And I can't talk to the doctor unless I make an appointment. I am boycotting!!!!! Seems silly I can't get a couple questions answered over the phone. The nurse and I are playing phone tag--hopefully she can answer them for me. Like what am I supposed to do?!?! Maybe she'll tell me to take a nap every day!!! Ha ha! I have felt like I need a nap almost every day but never can take one. Now I know why! Hope I am on the mend.

No comments: