
A goal of mine for a bit now has been to get my food storage organized and situated so A.) I can use it and rotate through it and B.) to see what I still need to get. So today my sister-in-law and food storage guru, Chrystalyn, came over and helped me! Honestly is was really fun and so productive. See all those containers in the picture? Those have just been in boxes in my pantry, so we got those out and washed and filled! I got a labeler and have had lots of fun labeling the containers. It is so refreshing to get that done! It feels so good. Now it'll be way easier for me to rotate through it.
Before she came over I took advantage of Brian being home and swept and mopped the floors. Yay!
After the big food storage day, I took some pictures of my niece in her baptism dress. She was baptized last March, but are just finally getting around to pictures!

It was a good, productive day off! Our girls had fun playing with Chrystalyn's kids, Brian took Ellie on some errands, then Libby got a turn to do some errands, Eliza had a playdate with a friend from school......It was a good Monday.


1 comment:
I would love to see what else you have done for your food storage. Does your sister-in-law Chrystalyn have a blog or other great ideas she can share. What did you put in your containers?
Post a Comment