Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Do You Like to Read?

If you like to read, I invite you to join the Big Picture Scrapbooking Reading Room. Since Heidi's class is over, my assignment this year is Tena's classes (and Wendy Smedley's class, too). But I want to tell all my friends and family about Tena's class especially. There are 2 parts to her class. One part is FREE! The free part is the Reading Room. Each month, we'll introduce a new book. And each month we'll offer questions to consider and you can talk (virtually on a message board) to others about the book. You'll also get an e-mail each month introducing the book and you can listen to an audio by Tena about the book. So even if you just want a good book to read each month, you might want to think about registering. And it's free, so you have nothing to lose! This month we are reading A Thousand Splendid Suns. I finished it about a week ago and really enjoyed it. It's a gripping novel and one that will stay with you.

The second part of Tena's class is the Handmade Book of the Month club. Each month, she shows you how to create a handmade book which was inspired by the book of the month that is featured in the Reading Room. Check that out, too!

I hope to see you in the Reading Room!

No comments: