
Day two was more framing and electrical.

And today has been more electrical and now dry wall.

It sure is taking shape and we are happy with how it is looking. I thought and thought (and thought some more) and drove Brian crazy trying to decide what we were going to do with the walls. ...like what kind of openings or niches or doors, etc.!!! I even crafted a 3-D portrayal so I could get a better idea of what it was going to look like! We decided to do arched openings at the top and two niches on both walls. It's been a little hectic being home with my girls while all the work is going on.
In other news. Hattie has been terrible at her naps!!!!!!! She has had some sort of stomach virus that is literally working its way though. But she would either not nap or just nap for like 30 minutes. So now I guess I am going to have to retrain her! Not fun. I hope she catches on quickly. I can't handle it much longer!!!
Tonight was scrapbook night at Becky's and I actually got something done. For the past probably 6 years, organizing my pictures has been on my list of new year's resolutions. Well, I am finally getting to it!!! I put pictures in a album that you just slip the photos in. I will be so thrilled if I can get my photos out of boxes and in those!! At least my girls can at least look through them. Wow--two goals started in one week!! What's next!?


No comments:
Post a Comment