Last week, I did a big grocery shopping trip with several meals in mind. I was pretty lax this summer only doing a little cooking; we lived mostly on scrambled eggs, cereal, waffles, spaghetti, etc. for dinner. So far this past couple of weeks we've had beef skillet (not a hit), garlic chicken pasta (well-liked by all), lasagna (well liked) and tonight I made "Parmesan pasta with chicken and rosemary." If you like rosemary, it was good. I really liked it and Brian said he did. Libby liked it at first, but that is about it. Eliza didn't like the rosemary flavor. Oh well. Maybe I should go back to spaghetti, eggs, waffles, etc. Ha!
Tonight Hattie did a funny. I was in the playroom doing my sit-up video and Hattie came in and laid down next to me and put her legs in the air up and down. It was cute--we all laughed.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment