Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bike #2

Today Brian helped move a shed at his parents' house, so while he was gone, we went out front and about froze to death. It was freezing!! We put on scarves, gloves, hats, etc. While we were out there, I hauled the containers in to put the Christmas stuff away. When Brian got home, we did that. It didn't take as long as I expected, so that was nice. After lunch, I took off for a little run (over 3.5 miles!), then came home and got ready. It was Libby's turn to go look for a bike. I took her a few stores before finding one at the Toys R Us on Tatum and Cactus. It has to be assembled, but we found one at least that is her size and nice. She can't hardly wait. It was fun to go out with just her--usually she prefers to stay home with Brian and play games, so I enjoyed going with her. She talked my ear off the entire way, so that was fun. We came home, ate dinner, then picked up my niece to babysit while we went back to her house actually to have game night and celebrate Jared's birthday. We had lots of munchies, then we played two rounds of Cranium Pop. It was so fun! It was especially fun watching my brother-in-law sculpt some of the words! Then I played a little of Chrystalyn's new bongo Wii game. I need some work on my Wii skills. It was a fun night.

No comments: