.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

On Saturday, we did one of my girls favorite Christmas traditions--gingerbread houses with grandma and grandpa. My mom constructions the house before we come , then the kids decorate it when we go over. This year, Eliza and Libby were so creative and spent a long time on their house. They both had great ideas of what to put on the house. Eliza made the cutest wreath with green Dots and red mini jaw breakers for the holly. Libby put some candy on the eaves to look like Christmas lights. Then there was Ellie and Hattie who couldn't shovel the candy in their mouths fast enough! It was so funny to watch. They thought they'd never see candy again! They certainly got their fill!
After gingerbread houses, we went to Libby's soccer game. I guess Libby is just a great practice player and helps her team get better during practice. One day she'll surprise us, I'm sure. I just hope it's before she's a teenager! After soccer, we went to Brian's parents' house where Brian and E&L helped move some wood. I left for a bit to take Rachel's family pictures, then we grabbed some pizza and came home to eat. Jason and Kari brought their kids over to play while they had a date. My kids enjoyed playing.
After everyone was finally in bed, I started packing and getting ready. It took longer than I expected as we didn't get into bed until a little after midnight.


No comments:
Post a Comment