Friday, December 26, 2008

Day After and Owls

This morning we were pretty lazy at home in the morning. After lunch, we headed out to look for bikes. We looked all over with no luck!! Anything that was their size was princess or just really too girly if you know what I mean. We wanted something that would last for several years. After coming home and having dinner, Eliza and I went back out. We had a couple returns, then we looked for bikes again. We finally found one for Eliza that we could both agree on. It wasn't as good as the original, but it should work great. Now I need to hurry and find one for Libby!

Here is a funny story...I have this thing for owls--like cute owl prints on clothes or journals or whatnot. So anytime my girls see an owl something, they always point it out to me. On our way home this afternoon, Eliza said, "Mom, look an owl!" I looked around and couldn't find what she was talking about. I said, "Where?" Brian whispered, "Back there...at Hooters!" LOL. We laughed about that since my girls have no idea what that place is. Glad she was looking out for me!

1 comment:

pribyl said...

That is funny! Guess I'll take back that hooters tshirt I bought you:)