Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break Day 1

Yesterday I ended up staying home with Ellie. She didn't wake up with a fever, but I didn't want to risk it and she had a cough and runny nose. I kept Hattie home, too, so Brian could just stay in Sacrament with Eliza and Libby. I turned on BYU TV and listened to a few talks and I also put Eliza and Libby's new clothes away. That was a task because it meant I had to go through their drawers and closet. But it's done.

We went to my parents for dinner and had a simple but so good dinner--lunch meat sandwiches. YUM! I brought the stuff and made pizzokie for dessert.

Well, today was our first day of spring break! I met Kari first for a nice walk. The weather was great! After I got home, Brian went to work and we all got ready. I made our lunches and packed it up and we headed up to the outlets so we could play in their water and on the little playground thing. We got there and no water!! Apparently they don't turn it on unless it's 90 degrees or hotter!! We were bummed out!! We ate our lunch and the girls played a little bit.


Then we packed back up and headed to Westgate to play in their water since the girls were excited to play and had their swim stuff on. Luckily their water was on! They all had a blast playing and getting wet. All but Eliza were timid at first, but by the end Ellie and Libby got pretty wet, too. Hattie had fun running around and getting a little wet. After playing we got some ice cream for Cold Stone. It was a fun time!





We came home and I put Hattie down for a nap. Libby and I colored for a while, Ellie and Eliza played barbies. Later we went out front for a while until Brian came home, then we made dinner and ate it out front, too. Eliza gave our FHE lesson about Jonah and the whale, then we played dodge ball and had mini pizzokies for treat. Then it was bath and bed!

No comments: