Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break Day 3










This morning I got up and Brian and I cleaned up a bit before getting ready. Brian cleaned bathrooms and did some vacuuming and I just tidied up around the house. We all got ready, then took Brian to work. Our van was getting an oil change, so we took him so I could have a car. After we dropped him off, we went to Saguaro Ranch Park to the historic area where they were having a "Day at the Ranch" for spring break. Each of the girls got a paper with a bingo game on it. They had to go around to 11 booths and get each square crossed off. It was a little bit crazy keeping track of everyone and such, but I think my girls had a good time. Their favorite things were riding the little tractor pedal cars, doing laundry the old-fashioned way and looking in the historic homes.

This afternoon we just hung out at home. My parents came over for a little bit so my mom could take pictures of the girls for a project she is working on. After they left, we headed out to pick up Brian. We had time for dinner before he left again for mutual and the girls and I went to Fry's. I had some groceries to get and so I figured I'd let the girls play in the play center. Hattie got to go in for the first time. She went right in and had a great time.

Spring break is tiring me out!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Your girls are so lucky to have a mom that helps them have such good times during their spring break!!!

Mo said...

What a fun idea! I didn't know SR did that kind of activity. Good for you for finding lots of stuff to do during your break; I'm not as motivated....

Ironygirl said...

I need another vacation after Spring Break as well. I am really excited for Isaac to go back to school and for our lives to go back to normal!