Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break Day 5

Well, we made it through spring break. It went really quickly actually. This morning Kari and I hiked. It was nice weather again and overcast, which was great. This morning I had my girls (and me) clean up around the house, then we met Kari and her kids for lunch at the park. The kids had a great time and loved playing. It got a little hot after a while, but we still had a fun time. We came home and rested for a little bit, then I decided to take the girls swimming again. This time I got in up to my knees--still a bit cold but the sun beating down on me helped it not be so bad. Eliza and Libby went down the slide a ton and loved it and Ellie and Hattie had fun jumping around and splashing.

Tonight Brian and I were able to get a date night finally. We went to BJs for dinner. The food was good, but it took a long time to come out to our table. We were both stuffed, but we had to get a dessert since they are known for those. We had a triple chocolate pizzokie. It was to die for. I wish I hadn't been so full or I would have enjoyed it more, but it was still so good. We walked around Cabela's after and Brian looked at cots. I think that is what he is finally going to get with his gift cards.

No comments: