Tuesday, September 08, 2009

9-29-09

That's when we'll get to meet our new little baby girl. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and after looking at the results from my last ultrasound, he is inducing me on the 29th for "fetal macrosomia" aka "big baby syndrome." Brian is getting the biggest kick out of it and kindly razzing me about it. My doctor is very surprised that she is measuring big. I've only gained 19 pounds so far this pregnancy, so he is wondering where I am hiding the baby. I get an ultrasound next week to check her size, but the 29th should be the day. My girls are really excited. Eliza wrote it down in my planner for the 29th. She wrote: "baby girls comes to the family." Cute.

Needless to say, it's only three weeks away and I am NOT ready! I have to get it in gear and get lots done to be ready. It is going to go quickly!

After getting home from that we had lunch, then Ellie, Hattie and I trekked over to USA Baby. I wanted to look at diaper bags. They had a couple of brands I wanted to look at. I think I may have narrowed it down. The one I really like by OiOi seems to only be available "down under" or for VERY expensive here. I really love the JuJuBe ones (especially their changing pad), but I think I might get the Sling Tote by Fleurville. We'll see what I think tomorrow. LOL.

This evening Brian had his bishopric meeting and I had a meeting for stake YW, so we got a sitter and went our separate ways.

Better get back to nesting!

4 comments:

Jessica P. said...

Good luck with the upcoming baby, I can't wait to meet her!! Have you decided on a name yet? I vote for Ruby :)

Nicole said...

There is a store out here in Surprise called Baby COuntry and they have fabulous diaper bag. They are expensive but oh so cute. You deserve it for all you do! Good luck with the baby!!

L&M said...

can't wait to meet her!!!

Mo said...

Wow, it goes so fast when it's not your own pregnancy!!! :) You look amazing! Can hardly believe your baby girl will be big....