Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Expensive Holiday

Halloween is an expensive holiday. I didn't spend too much on the girls' costumes, but it's the Halloween candy that got me! I bought some to hand out at Trunk or Treat on Friday and then more to hand out Tuesday night on Halloween. It was probably over $20! I guess the benefit will be going through the girls' bags and getting some yummy treats! Shhh! Don't tell--but I know you do it, too!!!

I am still on a search to find an outfit for a wedding of a high school friend that Brian and I are going to in November. I can't find anything (unless I want to spend a boat-load of money). I can find a shirt but no skirt or vice versa. I would really like a dress though. So if you have any suggestions of places I can look, I would love it!

And while we are on the topic of money, we had to get new tires on the van today. For a while, the steering wheel would shake a little bit, which was quite annoying. We tried a couple of things, but it came down to new tires. Luckily, Brian has a friend who works at Discount and he got a smokin' deal. Yeah-hoo! At least we'll have new tires for the trip!

No comments: