


Here is my "good stuff" list for the day:
--clean floors
--clean bathrooms
--LOVING everything I am learning from here
--Friends like Jessi who help me with all my photography questions
--a new modem which means the Internet hasn't timed out ALL day. It is heaven! About 10 times in 5 minutes, it would time out and we'd have to wait.
--For Brian, we got cable yesterday. We have never had cable the whole time we've been married, but we got it today. Mainly, we (Brian) got it for the Suns' season. The only benefit I see is that last year, he would want to watch the games, so he would go over to someone's house who had cable and watch it. Now he can be home. And I guess HGTV and a clear channel 3 and a few other channels are a benefit, too. And we have caller ID now, which is so strange. I don't know if I like it.
--I have mutual tonight--looks like we will be playing basketball with the priests (16-18 year old boys) and having ice cream sundaes after.
Talk soon!
Erin


1 comment:
Always helps when internet doesn't time out.......good talking to you the other day on the phone! :)
Post a Comment