Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lately




Let's see...
On Wednesday night for mutual we went to the temple visitor's center to watch the Joseph Smith movie, which was amazing! It was very powerful and intense.

I went in the playroom yesterday and saw Eliza's Halloween costume all laid out perfectly. She loves it and takes great care of it.

The other picture is the result of what happens when Libby finds the package of Bubble Tape in the diaper bag and finishes it off. Look at that wad!

I ended up getting the soundtrack to High School Musical from iTunes. I have wanted it for a while, so I finally splurged and got it. We love it!

We broke out Elf and watched it a couple of nights ago and laughed our heads off. That movie is a classic and so hilarious. Watch it if you haven't seen it!

That's all! Have a great Friday.

No comments: