Monday, October 09, 2006

Winter Trip

Brian and I just decided last night that we are going to take a trip up to Utah. Neither of us have been up there lately and the girls have never been. The Trimble family in West Jordan is going to have a reunion on Nov. 25th, so we finally made up our minds that we would go. We are going to stay in our time share in Park City and probably freeze our buns off. I am not looking forward to the drive up, but I think it will be a really fun time. We are planning to take the girls to see all of Temple Square (the Christmas lights will be on), we want to go to several temples, Gardner's Mill (for me!), other shopping and more. If you have any suggestions for fun things to do in the winter with kids, let me know!! We saw some sleigh rides they offer in Park City, so that would be fun, but we need suggestions! We plan to stay a week; we'll see how long the girls last (and Brian and I)! Off to look for some thermals and jackets and blankets and gloves and scarves, etc!!! I am totally not a cold-weather girl!

No comments: