


I finally got an iTrip so I can use my iPod in the car. We originally bought one at Best Buy, but before we opened it I checked on-line to see if we could get it cheaper. Best Buy was $70 and Amazon had the same thing for $40. Score! But I hooked it up today and it works great. I am going to love it!
Tonight was our ward's Trunk or Treat, and it was a fun time. Libby actually dressed up this year. Last year she wouldn't have anything to do with wearing a costume, but this year she was so excited and loved being Cinderella. She looked like a natural Cinderella. Eliza made a very cute cowgirl and Ellie was a cute basketball player. They each got their fair share of candy and are already enjoying it.
Tonight we also got "boo"-ed by one of our neighbors. Someone gave us a Halloween treat, then we are supposed to do it to someone else within two days. And it wasn't just a food treat. Along with the caramel Hershey kisses, they gave Eliza, Libby and Ellie their own Halloween t-shirts. They are adorable. That was so nice of whoever did it. Now I need to think of what to do in return!
Tomorrow I get to go to Time Out for Women with my friend Leslie. I am looking forward to it.
P.S. That picture of Ellie is her new favorite thing to do--getting on her head and feet with her hands up. It is a hoot!


1 comment:
Ellie is so funny standing on her head! And Eliza and Libby are so cute in their costumes. Somehow they fit their personalities!!!
Post a Comment