Thursday, October 19, 2006

Finally!




For the past few months, Ellie would eat small bits of food, but only if we put it in her mouth. She wouldn't grab it and put it in her own mouth. She would grab it, but drop it on the floor or in her seat, etc. But today at lunch I put some morsels of bread on her tray and she reached down and put it right in her mouth. Hallelujah! It was so nice to have her gain that little bit of independence.

I mentioned that I got Becky's new book...well, I finished reading it today. (Mom--now you can borrow it for a little bit). It is very good. It is full of great ideas for preserving family history from organizing to gathering to presenting, etc. It has me motivated!! I am totally excited to get back into it.

I'm excited it's almost Friday. Yay! I have a doctor's appointment in the morning, then Eliza has preschool. Brian gets to pick her up from school and I get to go for a pedicure with a couple of friends. Then I am taking pictures for my friend Leslie and her family. They are such a cute family, so I will have to post a couple if she gives me the okay! :) Then Brian and I will head out on our date. I am thinking he would love to go to Cabela's and look around for a while. And they have a restaurant there, so it might be fun to eat there, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pedicure? Double lucky!