I finished writing and all the boxes are sealed up and ready for the Fed Ex man to come get them tomorrow. Yay! It feels good to have that off my back.
Another big project is almost done, too...My Christmas cards are about ready to go out! When Eliza and Libby go out front to play every afternoon, I take my chair and stool and assemble. I just have to tie some ribbon on part of it and mail them off. That will feel great to put those babies in the mail.
Tonight was mutual and we spotlighted one of our girls. So our class played Apples to Apples, ate cookies and watched a video montage of photos of her. It was fun, but I did feel old--the girls hadn't heard of Waco, Texas (they pronounced it Wacko), they'd never heard of Schindler's List, and they didn't know who Demi Moore was. Am I really that old?!?!
Now if I can just get through Friday and the weekend. I'll be relieved when next Monday comes!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Me too! I just hope I'm not wacko by then!
Post a Comment