



Wednesday was a great day for the birthday girl. Her day started with breakfast in bed (toaster strudels). She also opened her gifts, which was a little doll car to go with the Loving Family set and the game Guess Who?. We had a pretty regular day, then Eliza went to preschool and she took some treats to celebrate. In the evening, we all went to Red Devil pizza for dinner. It was our first time there, but we liked it. From there Brian took the girls home and I went to mutual. At mutual we went to Debbie Davis' house and she taught us how to make the most delicious cinnamon rolls.
The rest of the week has been just normal--nothing too exciting. Thursday the girls played at the Wright's in the afternoon while I had a presidency meeting. We spent most of the time planning our New Beginnings event. I think it will turn out nicely. And today we played Guess Who? a zillion times. They love that game and it's great for their minds! Tonight Eliza is on her "birthday" sleepover with my parents. Tonight they went to Chuck E. Cheese and then they were playing Guess Who? and watching a movie. Tomorrow--according to Eliza--is breakfast, a bath and going to see Charlotte's Web. She was very excited to go.
Tonight Brian and I went out--we went to dinner at Cocono's (Mexican food), then we went to Sports Authority (Brian is looking for a new basketball), Old Navy (extra 50% off their clearance) and Frys.
Libby did well with the babysitter--I was wondering how she would be without Eliza here, but she was a gem.
Happy weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment